Lion Community Guidelines
We aim to ensure that our Lion’s social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube) are a respectful and inclusive community for everyone. We love to read your comments and listen to your views, so we kindly ask that you keep in mind the following when posting:
- Comments or material that could be considered defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, misleading, unlawful or threatening either to other users or to our company are not permitted
- We do not allow negative comments in relation to the portrayal of any group based on race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, age, sexual preference, religion or disability
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling, and abuse (on authors, moderators, other users or any individual) or depictions of violence or unsafe practices will not be tolerated under any circumstances
- Whilst we accept debate, dissent and criticism of our business, we will not allow persistent abuse and misrepresentation
- Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted
- Employees participating in discussion on our page(s) are reminded of their obligations under the Lion Employee Social Media Guidelines, and that any staff issues are to be directed to their HR Representative
- We reserve the right to remove any comments that do not abide by these rules and to block any repeat offenders. To the extent permitted by law, Lion also excludes all liability in any way connected to your use of or access to our social media pages.
- Posts which promote excessive or underage alcohol consumption are not permitted and will be remove immediately
- Posts which breach any standards for alcohol advertising as set out by the ABAC Scheme are not permitted and will be removed.